- Patented automatic fluid evacuation valve eliminates gravity draining, pouring, or the need for an evacuation pump
- 23 gallon storage tank; fewer drain intervals
- A low pressure safety valve prevents over pressurization of tank
- Clear evacuation hose; provides fast fluid evacuation and shows fluid
levels in tank
- 19.25″ diameter catch basin that features an inlet filter screen and s-hooks for tools.
- “Splashguard” bowl design prevents splattering, speeds drainage.
- Fully adjustable bowl height from 45″ to 72″.
- One touch operation. No ball valves required for evacuation of fluid.
- Roughneck outlet tube mounts securely into bulk used fluid reservoir or can be dry-break mounted.
- Seven foot evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level.
- 7’ evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level.
- Tank handle makes maneuvering easy.
- Heavy gauge, all-steel construction guarantees long life.
- Tip-resistant balanced design.
- Large diameter rear rubber wheels and non-marking wide front casters maneuver the toughest shop floors.
Drain dimensions 24″ D x 45″ H (72″ H, fully extended) Bowl diameter 19.25″ Operating air pressure 5 – 25 PSI (.34 – 1.72 bar) Fluid outlet hose 7′ x 3/4″ ID Fluid outlet nozzle 1″ OD Pressure relief valve 30 PSI (2.07 bar) Capacity 23 Gallons (87 l) Telescoping range 45″-72″ (1.14-1.83 m) Evacuation time 3 – 4 Minutes Wetted materials Zinc plated steel, steel, Viton, HDPE, and PVC