HIGHFLO (HF) METERED CONTROL HANDLE
3330-198 - Flex Extension 3/4" Inlet
3330-199 - Rigid Extension 1" Inlet
3330-200 - Flex Extension 1" Inlet
3330-051 - Rigid Non-Metered 3/4" NPT(F) Inlet
3330-052 - Flex Non-Metered 3/4" NPT(F) Inlet
3330-053 - Rigid Non-Metered 1" NPT(F) Inlet
3330-054 - Flex Non-Metered 1" NPT(F) Inlet
Our line of mechanical meters is especially suitable for tough jobs and extreme environmental conditions.
- Precision machined fluid chamber keeping tight tolerances together with individual wet test for performance and accuracy, guarantees accurate dispensing regardless the fluid viscosity, outside temperature and system pressure.
- Polycarbonate housing provides superb impact resistance for durability even in the toughest environments.
- Extensively and rigorously field tested for reliable performance in all shop situations.
Toughness and Extra Performance
- Flow rate up to 18.5 gal/min. (70 l/min.) with a non-drip tip.
- Maximum working pressure up to 1,450 psi (100 bar).
- Full metal control valve manufactured in durable aluminum die cast body to stand the toughest working conditions.
- High flow pressure balanced valve for comfortable use. Manufactured in brass for long life.
- Trigger guard avoids accidental openings.
- Lockable for easy delivery of large volumes.
- Large ported (1” or 3/4”) ball bearing inlet swivel, with easy removable filter.
HighFlo Control Handle is designed for service where larger volume deliveries are required.
- High volume rigid or flexible outlets with non-drip tip.
- Outlet with 3/4” or 1” NPT(F) connection thread and bonded seal to assure a leak free operation.
- Used where metered fast delivery is required
- Ideal for bulk fill, transfer, and high flow dispense
- Heavy duty rigid design
- Ideal for high volume dispense and bulk transfer
- Mining and construction vehicles
- Lube and service trucks
- Manufacturing plants
|Units of Measure||Liters, quarts, pints, gallons|
|Accuracy||+/-0.5% of reading|
|Flow range||Metered: 0.52-19 gal/min (2-70 l/min) | Non-Metered: 0.26-24 gal/min (1-90 l/min)|
|Max pressure||1,450 psi (100 bar)|
|Swivel inlet||3/4” & 1″ NPT(F)|
|Operating temp||14ºF-140ºF (-10ºC-60ºC)|
|Weight||6.3lbs (2.85kg) (meter)|
|Compatible fluids||Oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid and anti-freeze solutions|
|Wetted materials||Acetal, aluminum, Buna-N, zinc plated steel and brass|