Forward's I12PRO two post lift is gold certified with a 12,000 pound capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans. With two heavy-duty push hydraulic cylinders designed to increase lift performance and minimize down-time. Cylinders are located in each column concealed within the carriage itself. Durable powder coat finish provides exceptional protection from the wears a shop will see over the years. Forwards spring operated arm restraints are just one feature that keep these heavy duty lift arms constantly performing at their peak.
I12PRO Two Post Lift Features:
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column
- Full Stroke
- Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- 75-3/4" Rise | 80-3/4" (With 5" adapter extensions)
- 3 Stage arm design
- Door Bumper Kits Standard
- Overhead cable equalization
- Single Point lock release
- Large rubber-padded swivel adapter with extra height extensions (1.75", 3.5" and 5") are standard
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Padded overhead height limit switch bar
- Durable powder coat finish
- Standard color of lift is blue with yellow arms.
- Red lift with yellow arms is also available at no extra cost.
Standard lift colors include blue and red.