Designed to meet today’s tough service standards, the YELLOW JACKET® Refrigerant Management System (RMS) 37840 for R-134a and 37860 for R-1234yf provide full cycle recovery/recycle/evacuate/recharge to bring the vehicle back to factory specifications. The easy-to-use, portable, full color interface walks you quickly through each step for easy operation and fast service.
Not ready for R-1234yf? Purchase the 37840 for R-134a today and we can update it to R-1234yf later with our optional (one time use) conversion kit.
To obtain pressure readings in a snap, each RMS unit comes with a YELLOW JACKET ManTooth™ Wireless Digital Pressure/Temperature Gauge so you can test the A/C system without losing refrigerant. The free downloadable app wirelessly calculates and displays the A/C system’s actual pressures in an easy-to-read color format on the RMS tablet, as well as iOS or Android™ devices.
Real-time remote support, including set-up/start-up assistance. With the system’s Window’s-based control tablet, we can remotely access your machine and provide training to show you how to use the machine and navigate the screens. All you need is a wireless connection. In addition, we can perform remote diagnostics, including using the tablet to take live video or photographs during the session if you need to show us something specific.
- Certified to SAE J3030 (37840 includes SAE J2788 and 37860 includes SAEJ2843)
- “Charge only” capability for R-134a (not permitted for R-1234yf per standards).
- High- or Low-side charging.
- Fully automatic air purging constantly monitors and purges non-condensables.
- Fast tank refills with no hose changes.
- 95% efficiency rating.
- Maintenance reminders for oil/filter changes.
- Automatic shut-off for full tank and high pressure situations.
- Heavy-duty shock resistant scale for accurate charging.
- Two-stage, 5 cfm vacuum pump for fast, high efficiency evacuation (7 cfm on 37844).
- 1/2 hp oil-filled hermetic compressor for speed and reliability.
- Fully factory tested – 34-point quality check.
- Choose from high- or low-side charging for vehicles with only one service fitting.
- For preventative maintenance, the machine alerts the technician to change vacuum pump oil and filters when due.
- SAE J2843™ for R-1234yf requires 98%+ purity for vehicle refrigerant in order to service the vehicle with any RR&R equipment. Contaminated refrigerant is to be recovered with an approved contaminated recovery device (P/N 37825) before service can be performed.
- Meets standard requirements for vacuum pull control and system leak test.
- Charge accuracy within 1/2 oz. (14 grams).
- Automatic oil drain.
- Tablet can print to existing shop printer (requires local area wireless network or USB cable – not included).
- Digital on-screen pressure readings.
- Built-in self diagnostics.
- Touch screen keypad/interface.
- Optional sealant traps.
- Optional manual oil injector.
- 120V operating system.
- Run time hours tabulated for components.
- Easy tank access for quick removal and changeout.
- 50 pound storage tank (3784x) and 30 pound storage tank (3786x).
- 10 foot hose (15′ on 37844)
- One year parts and labor warranty (see warranty statement for exclusions). Tablet follows manufacturer’s warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- Patent Pending
- Wireless, portable tablet for remote monitoring (can also be used for other business purposes).
- Logging and storage of jobs for future reference and refrigerant usage.
- Easy to store, built-in hose rack.
- 10-foot premium YELLOW JACKET PLUS II™ hoses for easy connection to even hard-to-reach fittings – 25% longer than the standard (15′ on 37844).
- 5 cfm vacuum pump capable of extended pull time periods (7 cfm on 37844).
- Steel frame for high durability.
- Large oil extraction reservoir.
- Hang hooks for rags, tools, etc.
- Large magnetic hooks to hold job jacket.
- Four magnetic surfaces and magnets to mount notes/hold items.
- Optional side bag with eight (8) pockets holds full sized notepad, two beverages, cell phone and more.
- Large handles for easy movement.
- Trays for pens, small parts, tools and other misc. items.
- Flat area/ workspace.
- Optional identifier located here.
- 10-foot power cord.
W x D x H
19.5 x 29 x 45”
Weight w/o refrigerant
Approximately 220 lbs.
|37840||Automatic RMS for R-134a with 10′ hose, 5 cfm vacuum pump and Android tablet.|
|37841||Automatic RMS for R-134a with 10′ hose, 5 cfm vacuum pump, Android tablet and internal identifier.|
|37844||Automatic RMS for R-134a with 15′ hose, 7 cfm vacuum pump and Android tablet (no identifier).|
|37846||Automatic RMS for R-134a with 10′ hose and 5 cfm vacuum pump (no tablet or identifier).|
|37860||Automatic RMS for R-1234yf with 5 cfm vacuum pump, 30 lb. tank and Microsoft Surface tablet (no identifier).|
|37861||Automatic RMS for R-1234yf with 5 cfm vacuum pump, 30 lb. tank, Microsoft Surface tablet and external identifier.|
|37864||Automatic RMS for R-1234yf with 5 cfm vacuum pump, 30 lb. tank and external identifier (no tablet).|
|37866||Automatic RMS for R-1234yf with 5 cfm vacuum pump, 30 lb. tank, Android tablet and internal identifier.|
|37867||Automatic RMS for R-1234yf with 5 cfm vacuum pump, 30 lb. tank and internal identifier (no tablet).|
|37842||Oil injector kit for R-134a|
|37862||Oil injector kit for R-1234yf|
|37845||Conversion kit – R-134a to R-1234yf|
|37843||Sealant trap kit for R-134a|
|37863||Sealant trap kit for R-1234yf|
|37865||Refrigerant identifier for R-134a and R-1234yf|
|37916||Side bag with mounting hardware|
|38200||Solenoid valve removal tool|
|37911||Microsoft Surface Tablet|
|95026||50 lb. DOT R-134a blue recovery tank|
|95028||50 lb. DOT/SAE R-1234yf recovery tank|